Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some for the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an insurance policy you might think it is you can you patent an idea still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they perform quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to consider the risk to become the first company to market an invention idea it.
As I stated above these are only a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable as it can.